Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

Duel against Yoda

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
*sleeping and dreaming*
*wakes up*
Has there anything happened? I heard something like a 'bang'!

*looking to the big hole in the wall*
Oh, it seems you've failed me another time! Why don't you buy yourself some good glaces? Perhaps you could hit me then . . .

*casts Obtenebration 2: Ahrimans Domain*

So, now you never will see something anymore - until you leve the ultimative darkness*

Abbadon

Großmeister-Architekt
28. Juni 2002
My Eyes penetrate Planes, Metal, Clouds and Flesh... And sadly you will never change that....
I don't need any glasses... by the way...

Abbadon casts "Control Undead" and orders Tizian to consume himself...

I would also cast "Soul Exodus" but as you're an undead that woulde be for naught...

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
I'm uncontrollable!

*morphes into Madnesselemental*
*morphes into Madnesspower*
*makes Abbadon mad*
okay, this isn't possible, because he is still mad! :wink:

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
I wait also because I've got the time. Waiting for the moment Abbadon gives up. I could wait for ever so better think over.

Abbadon

Großmeister-Architekt
28. Juni 2002
Time? What is time to me? I have seen Realities die and eternities pass... that is no way to defeat me... it just prolongs your pain....

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
Pain??? Which pain?? I couldn't feel pain! As the ultimate eternity itself I don't need any feelings. You should know that I am undefeatable . . .

Abbadon

Großmeister-Architekt
28. Juni 2002
You think so....?

Abbadon casts "Vortex" on Tizian and takes him to the Negative Material Plane...
Tizian begins to feel how his essence is being torn apart and sucked out by the negativity of the plane... Everything here drawns away your very self... There is no escape... Every spell you cast is being sucked from your lips and your fingers... No hope...
"Welcome to my world, where only mortalitiy can exist..." :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
I never had any essence! :p

So it can't be taken away!

*morphs into Lady of Pain(?)*

So this will be the end of your eternity . . . :twisted: :lol:

Abbadon

Großmeister-Architekt
28. Juni 2002
sorry but the lady can't leave the cage :-)

even she is not match for me... this puny godling...

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben Unten