Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

FUNTOPIC: Fastfood!

Tizian

Großer Auserwählter
14. Mai 2002
Imagine you are a creator of new fastfood products of an international known fastfood group. What would you invent?

streicher

Ritter Rosenkreuzer
15. April 2002
Strike!

You'd name it Yodaburger, eh? And guess what: the idea of Mc Yoda's is also yours? :lol:

Yoda

Vorsteher und Richter
10. April 2002
what if we took a lightsaber and pommes?
a pommes-saber ?!?
(is it called pommes in english?)

THG

Vorsteher und Richter
24. Juni 2002
i think "chips" is british-english. american-english would be "fries", i guess.

streicher

Ritter Rosenkreuzer
15. April 2002
Here we go: "french fries". Well, let's go back inventing...
How about the Wiener Burger or Wienburger? This would be something for the Austrian weeks.

demerzel

Geselle
17. Juli 2002
Haha, I'd like to see you in France. Malheureusement the Frenchys don't speak english. They are as snobbish as the Americans: they demand everybody to speak their language and refuse (or are too stupid) to learn another one.

Trasher

Ritter der ehernen Schlange
10. April 2002
Oh, I think I could buy a baguette without any problems :wink:
French is a very difficult language (grammatics are very hard!), as difficult as german, I suppose. I didn't enjoy French-Lessons in school very much because the teacher was horrible ;)
In my opinion English is an easy language not at least because of the fact that you can write everything in small letters :)

"Voulez-vous couché avec moi, ce soir..." *sing* :lol:

Do you come from France? Do you know the pyrenees?

demerzel

Geselle
17. Juli 2002
No, sorry, I was never in the south of the coutry. I know the Picardie (uggly in winter, nice in summer) and Alsace (really nice there!)

Oben Unten