Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

Should Turkey enter the EU?

dreamer

Geselle
13. Dezember 2002
It´s politically discussed if Turkey is allowed to enter the EU.
In my opinion they may not enter until they adapted to the european society which forbids torture,... Moreover they MUST accept acknowledge the human rights.
To say it clearly: I´m not against foreigners, but thats my point of view.

Trasher

Ritter der ehernen Schlange
10. April 2002
In my opinion turkeys have to be fattened before entering the EU because they don't taste very delicious if they weigh less than 5 kilogram.

8)

captainfuture

Großer Auserwählter
3. Juli 2002
i believe the further expansion of eu at this point is no good at all. as a matter of fact the us is putting pressure onto the eu to include turkey as military operations in middle east would become easier.

concerning the economic factors - not even germany is wealthy enough at the moment to keep eu standards so including economical weaker nations it would even make it worse.

concerning human rights - integrating turkey into the eu might make it more likely to be able to put pressure on the turk government in this matter but in the first place the eu has an economic aims.

dreamer

Geselle
13. Dezember 2002
please don´t destroy this discussion by posting such a nonsense! my topic has not to do anything with animals!

dreamer

Geselle
13. Dezember 2002
concerning human rights - integrating turkey into the eu might make it more likely to be able to put pressure on the turk government in this matter but in the first place the eu has an economic aims
<--yeah sounds good captain!

my last answer concerned trasher!!

Trasher

Ritter der ehernen Schlange
10. April 2002
Oops, I just realized that you are talking about the turkish nation.

Excuse me for missing the thread :oops:

Gilgamesch

Großmeister-Architekt
6. Mai 2002
Dear all, dear dreamer alias Tarvoc :wink:

The seeds of Turkey's membership in the EU were planted by the 1963 Association Agreement. The Europe option is the modernization target determined by Ataturk. When compared with the other countries that are candidates to join the European Union. The NATO membership and customs union issues bring Turkey to a situation where should have priority in joining the EU. Therefore I expect the obstacles against Turkey's full membership to be lifted and Turkey to receive the place it deserves.

:arrow: Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch

Großmeister-Architekt
6. Mai 2002
dreamer schrieb:
sorry why do you call me tarvoc?!*confused*

The reason why I call you tarvoc is.....that you are Tarvoc!
If you think you are not ,then you are definitly Tarvoc!
Confused? This is a part of the game, Mr dreamer! Come and play with us!
Welcome to our "Global-Player"-Community!

:arrow: Gilgamesch

dreamer

Geselle
13. Dezember 2002
i found out that tarvoc is an other person with whom i was wrongly idetified...i talked to redeemer he told me everything.

DrJones

Erlauchter Auserwählter der Fünfzehn
21. Mai 2002
I think they should not enter the EU.
There are to many cons.

95% of the turkey belongs to asia, not to europe.
The divinity between religion and government is only granted by the
military.

If they enter, We would have an outer frontier to the Irak.

faustus

Geselle
19. Dezember 2002
i think that turkish economy ist too weak for the european union ... we have enough problems within the eu, think about portugal, greek, ...

dreamer

Geselle
13. Dezember 2002
you´re right.
before beeing allowed to enter they also have to make their econmy stabil-cause they do have a very high inflation rate...there are many things to change before they get the chance of a "date" to talk about their wish to join in the EU

Oben Unten