Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

Iraq has decided to recieve.....

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
[quote="BeAwake]No...the Oil is only a positive periphery effect.
But you dont fight for freedom too...your imperialism government is fighting for a New World Order.

BeAwake[/quote]

Oh, this New World Order is what I am fighting against. Curious!

Ao

Großmeister
4. August 2002
Hunble schrieb:
WAR FOR OIL:

Ok, lets start another thread on this topic.

Are you people actually that stupid?

Seriously, I would like to know this answer!

Do you honestly think that America is attacking Iraq for oil?

The US historian, Professor Michael Klare wrote recently.
If the real motives were made clear-that this is a grab for oil and an attempt to break the back of OPEC -it would make our motives look more predatory than exemplary"

The WASHINGTON POST reported that US, British, French and Russian oil companies have already started the rush for a stake in Iraq's oilfields. The former CIA director James R. James Woolsey told the WASHINGTON POST that if France and Russia backed the US-led war, "we'll do the best we can to insure that the new government and American companies work closely with them" (September 15th 2002).

Another US newspaper, the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE stated: "The world's biggest oil bonanza in recent memory may just be round the corner, giving US oil companies huge profits and American consumers cheap gasoline for decades to come. And it all may come courtesy of a war with Iraq. Once production reaches full capacity the enormous increase in supply could weaken OPEC and shift the balance of power among the world's major producers" (September 29th 2002).

Iraq has the second largest oil reserves in the world, some 112 billion barrels, second only to Saudi Arabia; with perhaps double that in undiscovered reserves.

No, i don't really think they attacking Iraq for Oil.
krauts.jpg

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
Trasher schrieb:
If you enjoy such videos like the one you'd linked to, you are loving nobody.

Grin!

As I watch the video of Americans jumping out of the WTC building because they had no other options. As I watch the video of Americans going spat when they reached the ground.

No Sir, I have no empathy for the bastards that did this to our American citizens in the World Trade Center. On the contrary, I laugh when I see the bastards explode.

Like I said, NEVER PISS OFF AMERICA!

Tenshin

Geheimer Meister
13. Juli 2002
Trasher schrieb:
So you think that's a kind of game, hunble?
These 'objects' you are hunting are human beings. They have wifes, they have children. Just like you.

Idiot, go home!

:evil:

Note of Mod

Please do not further use terms like "Idiot go home" (and this is one of the much more harmless used in here). Maybe you are against war - okay I am against war, too. But personal differences are NOT part of this forum. Please become more peacefully and cool down. Otherwise this part will be closed. It is your choice...

oh, and by the way something to think about : Do you think showing a video including bombardement of people is "normal" or just "informative" ???

so, at the end : please become more polite and this thread will continue....

Tenshin

I3leach

Geheimer Meister
16. August 2002
Oh my god Humble your right! Forget the american Anthrax, the Iraq own russian Tanks!

But in serious, the T-55 was in the last gulf war not a weapon, it became to a coffin while the soldats searched in panic the reverse gear.

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
Yes, you are absolutly correct. If I say things that offend people, it is not my goal.

However, when people lie and are told false information, It is my duty to stand up for the truth.

Fair?

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
struppo_gong schrieb:
Anymore out of you and your going to the psyke ward

I provided that video for your educations. War is hell, and America is no longer playing around. America is deadly serious after 9-11.

Learn and listen.

But for each person on this website, I have learned to respect your views.

I3leach

Geheimer Meister
16. August 2002
And you are right again!

Humble wrote:

Muslim countries are good, Christian countries are bad.

Bad (capitalist!) countries:

Franc, Germany

Good (dictatorship!) countries:

Saudi Arabia (ok, slowley the wake up, but at the moment they are friends, note: at the moment), Katar

You should become CIA or NSA analyst, cause you are really good.

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
America attacking Iraq for oil?

Do you actually realize how stupid that is?

Today, we have 100,000 American military in Kuwait. How man hours woud it take the U.S. to take over their oil?

How many hours would it take for America to take over all of the oil in Saudi Arabia?

Why are people telling you lies? Why are you so dumb to not realize it?

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
I would also like to point out a rather simple fact:

These are American boys that will be killed in March. Not Germans or French.

Enough said without getting me into more trouble....

Ao

Großmeister
4. August 2002
Hunble schrieb:
Why are people telling you lies? Why are you so dumb to not realize it?
Who ist telling lies?
The WASHINGTON POST or the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE?
If you have problems with them, nuke them away.
I mean, it is your normal tactic.

Hunble schrieb:
Today, we have 100,000 American military in Kuwait. How man hours woud it take the U.S. to take over their oil?

How many hours would it take for America to take over all of the oil in Saudi Arabia?
Come on, do you mean this serious?

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
Yes, I am deadly serious. If America was that evil and was going to war only for oil, we could take over 80% of Arabian oil next week.

If, America is that evil, then why have we not done so?

Hunble

Geheimer Meister
26. Dezember 2002
Give me one honest reason why America has not occupied every oil producing nation in the Middle East.

We have enough troops in the area, and it would be funny to watch.

Why does America not do that?

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben Unten